A landmark Point Reyes lodge, our luxury hotel rests at the gateway to Point Reyes National Seashore on California's famous Coastal Highway One. Located in the quaint town of Olema, The Lodge at Point Reyes offers the perfect Marin County vacation location. Located in the quaint town of Olema, our Point Reyes lodging offers the perfect Marin County vacation location -- central to all the wonders of West Marin, the Point Reyes National Seashore, Tomales Bay, the San Francisco Bay Area, and the Napa-Sonoma Wine Country. Walk out our front door and explore the timeless beauty of Point Reyes and surrounding areas.
The Lodge at Point Reyes is about 45 miles from both the San Francisco and Oakland Airports.
1. Cross over the Golden Gate Bridge
2. Take Highway 101 North to Marin County
3. Exit at the San Anselmo/Sir Francis Drake Boulevard Exit
4. Continue West on Sir Francis Drake Boulevard for about 20 miles, until you reach Olema at the intersection for Coastal Highway One. At the stop sign, turn right - the Lodge is located on your immediate left.
1. Take Highway 580 Westbound across the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge
2. Exit at Sir Francis Drake Boulevard and continue West
3. Follow directions as outlined above
1. From Petaluma, take "D" Street West. This street will become the Petaluma Point Reyes Road
2. Follow the signs to Olema
If you need more information, please call so we can assist you.